Spring Cleaning Checklist 2022
Now is the time to begin spring cleaning. If you are unsure where to start we have compiled a few handy checklists to use to make sure your home is in tip-top condition.
Spring cleaning checklist:
- Clean windows and mirrors
- Vacuum furniture and carpets
- Dust all surfaces
- Wipe down all cabinets and shelves
- Polish all metal surfaces
- Clean the refrigerator inside and out
- Shampoo the rugs and carpets or use a steam cleaner
- Wash all bedding and curtains
Useful tips for spring cleaning:
- Start with one room at a time, so you don’t get overwhelmed
- Make a plan of what needs to be done before you start, so you know what order to do things in
- Challenge the dirtiest areas first – this will help motivate you to keep going!
- Divide and conquer by assigning tasks to different members of the family
- Take breaks and reward yourself for completing small tasks!
Window and door spring cleaning can seem like a daunting task, but it’s easy to get the job done quickly and efficiently with this checklist. By taking care of your windows and doors now, you’ll be able to enjoy their beauty all summer long!
Spring cleaning window checklist:
- Remove all dirt, dust, and debris from the window frame and sills with a damp cloth
- Check for any cracks or damage
- If the window is dirty or stained, use a glass cleaner and a soft cloth to clean it.
- Window screens can be cleaned with a vacuum cleaner or a hose.
- Oil hinges or mechanical parts of the window
Spring cleaning door checklist:
- Remove all dirt, dust, and debris from the door frame and threshold with a damp cloth.
- Sweep or vacuum all debris from the floor around the door.
- Wipe down the door with a wet cloth.
- Clean the doorknob and keyhole with a disinfectant.
- Oil hinges or mechanical parts of the door
Now that your windows and doors are clean take a few minutes to inspect them for any damage. If you find any problems, be sure to fix them right away, so they don’t get worse over time.
Enjoy your beautiful, clean windows and doors and the rest of your lovely spring-cleaned home! For double glazing, windows or doors, contact a professional in the double glazing network. Find reliable accredited local professionals today.